- £552 per week
- £79 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Pets
This characterful Suffolk holiday cottage is picture postcard perfect complete with beams, open fire and pretty terraced gardens for alfresco living.
Mill Cottage is a beautiful dog friendly holiday home, a great option for a family seaside holiday, just a 5 minute drive the charming villages of Ufford and Lower Ufford. Interiors are spacious and bright providing colourful comfortable accommodation for four guests. The open plan living room is a lovely sociable area for cooking, dining and relaxing complete with an open fire for the cooler evenings. Step outside and the style continues… the garden is beautiful, just over an acre of un-manicured terraced grounds, children will love exploring and discovering the many nooks and crannies. French doors lead from the sitting room to a level area of garden for sitting out and alfresco dining.
Lower Ufford is on the banks of the river Deben, perfect for walking and a pub lunch. Nearby Woodbridge is a charming riverside market town with local pubs, book shops, antique shops and local food shops. This is a great area for cycling and there are many quiet lanes with wonderful views over the meadows, heaths and woodlands. Make time to walk along the riverside path it’s stunning!
Book adjacent Meadow Lodge for a group of up to 10 guests
Woodbridge 3.5 miles, Snape 10 miles, Orford 12 miles, nearest beach 10 miles
Why we love this property… with colourful interiors and an amazing garden, simply relax with a coffee while the children have the freedom to explore in true Enid Blyton fashion!
- Sitting room: sofa and armchair, flat screen Smart TV/DVD player, open fire and French doors to garden.
- Dining area: table to seat 4, open fire, dresser.
- Kitchen: breakfast table, fridge, electric oven and hob, dishwasher, microwave and dresser. (Please note the washing machine is in the outhouse to the rear of the cottage.)
- Bathroom: bath with shower attachment overhead, wash hand basin, WC.
Steep staircase to First Floor
- Master bedroom: king size bed, bedside tables, dressing table, small sofa, large wooden wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2: twin beds, selection of children's books, table with lamp.
- Outside: Very large un-manicured cottage garden set over a sloping hill, patio, raised decking area and table and chairs for outside dining. (The garden is not dog proof.)
- Utility shed: washing machine/dryer, sink and freezer.
- Parking: provided on the grassy verge right outside the cottage.
- Sleeps: 3 in 2 bedrooms.
- Minimum hire: 3 nights. High season minimum stay 1 week.
- Pets: 2 dogs welcome.
- Heating: central heating throughout controlled with a Hive Unit. Logs and coal, for the open fire, can be purchased from Wickham Market or Melton.
- Notes: WiFi, limited broadband /WiFi service is provided. Internet reception can be patchy and the connection provided should NOT be relied on for work use, unsuitable for games or downloading of films. Please bring connection cables, you may have to attach your laptop to the router. Excessive use of the internet will be charged at cost. Bed linen and towels are provided. Linen and towels provided. Bed linen and towels are provided, please bring your own beach towels. If using the travel cot, please provide your own bedding. No smoking. Check in: 4pm. Check out: 10am.
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Towels provided
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Garden or courtyard
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Pub 0.1 miles
- Shop 4.1 miles
- Open fire or woodburner
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 5:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
The property was perfect, a home away from home. We had a wonderful time.
We had a lovely week in this pretty cottage, and it was immaculately clean & presented very well. We liked the garden very much, and the house was well furnished and comfortable.
Lovely house in amazing setting