- £780 per week
- £111 per night
- 7 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Pets
Special Offer: Available at reduced pricing for four people using the two ground floor bedrooms only. The upper floor will be locked. Please ask for further details.
This stylish family holiday home is on a working farm, the perfect rural escape close to the Suffolk coast.
This purpose built holiday home ticks all the boxes… interiors are smart with a spacious open plan living area and wide French doors opening onto the terrace and pretty garden. Brights Farm has four pretty bedrooms sleeping seven guests. The kitchen and sitting room provides a lovely sociable area for cooking, dining and relaxing with the family, simply switch off the mobile and put your feet up. The gardens are a lovely feature of this charming holiday home, furnished with table and chairs and loungers, it the perfect spot for children and dogs to let off steam in and for alfresco dining after a busy day. Brights Farm Lodge is a great option for a family holiday in Suffolk with travel cot and high chair provided for babies and wheelchair access into ground floor bedrooms and wet room for the less mobile guests.
Pretty Bramfield village has the Sandlings common to one side which runs down to the sea at Southwold. This area is great for birding with a number of rare ground nesting birds, butterflies and is also excellent for deer. The landscape is breathtaking, perfect for walking and cycling so don’t forget the boots and bikes. Discover the Blyth Estuary and Southwold Harbour by boat and get your cultural fix at the New Cut Arts Centre in Halesworth with a packed programme year round.
Pub and shop nearby. Halesworth 2.8miles, Southwold 11.5miles, Walberswick 6.7miles, Dunwich 6.8 miles
Why we love this property… perfect for a nature loving family, a self catering holiday close to Southwold with lots to see and do… you can even take the dog!
- Bedroom 1: king size bed, bedside table, easy chair, chest of drawers and wardrobe.
- Shower room: walk in shower, washbasin and WC.
- Utility room with freezer, washing machine.
- Kitchen: larder fridge, built in electric oven, electric hob, dishwasher.
- Dining area: large dining table with six chairs, bookcases.
- Sitting room: two large sofas, easy chair, tables and lamps, fitted cupboard with books and games, CD player, TV with DVD. French doors lead out to the garden.
- Bedroom 2: twin beds (zipped singles making super king, please specify bed configuration when booking), bedside tables, easy chairs, built in wardrobe.
- En suite bathroom: Bath, wet room shower, wash hand basin, WC.
- Bedroom 3: single bed, bedside table and lamp, chest of drawers.
- Family bathroom: bath, separate shower, wash hand basin and WC.
- Bedroom 4: twin beds, two single beds (zipped singles making super king, please specify bed configuration when booking), bedside tables and lamps, flat screen TV, chairs.
- Dressing room: chest of drawers, hanging rail and baby equipment.
- Outside: terrace with table and chairs, garden with lawn and terrace fenced and gate to large farm garden and pond. Access to 250 acre farm and 12 miles of footpaths.
- Parking: parking for 3 - 4 cars.
- Sleeps: 7 in 4 bedrooms.
- Pets: 2 dogs welcome.
- Heating: underfloor heating on the ground floor, radiators on the first floor.
- Notes: WiFi, limited broadband /WiFi service is provided. Internet reception can be patchy and the connection provided should NOT be relied on for work use, unsuitable for games or downloading of films. Please bring connection cables, you may have to attach your laptop to the router. Excessive use of the internet will be charged at cost. Bed linen and towels are provided. Please bring your own towels for swimming. All duvets (summer and winter) and pillows are fibre filled so suitable for those with allergies. If using the travel cot, please provide your own bedding for it. No smoking. Check in: 4pm. Check out: 10am.
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 1 single bed
- 2 single Zip&Link beds (combine for king/super king)
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 3 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Wet room
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Garden or courtyard
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Pub 4 miles
- Shop 4 miles
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Wet room
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
We really enjoyed our holiday at Bright's farm lodge. The owners were helpful, friendly and there if needed - they have the balance right. The lodge is well appointed and comfortable. Everything we needed was there - we couldn't have wanted for more. We may well revisit which is rare for us! Thank you for a lovely stay.
The property was very clean, comfortable, and well equipped (better than most properties we have been in). Equipment was provided for children and dogs. All rooms are spacious giving room for everyone. Unfortunately the weather wasn’t good enough to sit out in the very pleasant garden.
Highly recommend this property. Very comfortable with a pretty garden. The owners made us feel very welcome. One of our party was in a wheelchair and found this property met his needs. We all enjoyed the opportunity to observe farm life and have nothing but admiration for our hard working farmers. A privilege to stay on a farm with cows, horses, various rare breeds of chickens, dogs and a 50 year old tortoise and all so well cared for.
Wonderful large property with many home comforts and very disability friendly. Great base location for visiting other holiday top spots. We’re going to book again for next year!