Thorpeness Country Club Holiday Cottages
Anyone for tennis? The properties listed below are all set within the glorious grounds of Thorpeness Country Club and we're delighted to tell you that a holiday in one of these self-catering holiday cottages comes with a few added perks
Thorpeness Country Club is a totally charming setting for a Suffolk holiday. Established in 1912 the Club is full of character and is home to six hard tennis courts and, in the summer, a further three grass courts. The Club hosts a variety of tournaments, coaching sessions and social events throughout the year and a comprehensive fun-filled Summer Programme for all ages every July/August.
As a Suffolk Secrets guest staying in a Thorpeness Country Club holiday cottage you can benefit from
- 50% discount on Social Membership of the Country Club
- 10% discount on Temporary Summer Membership of the Country Club (7 day member)
- Free tennis, excluding the dates of the Summer Programme and subject to availability
- 20% discount on Green Fee’s subject to availability
- 10% discount off food in The Hotel Folk Collection properties (Excludes the Gallery Restaurant at the Swan Hotel, Lavenham)
Thorpeness Country Club is owned by one of East Anglia's leading hotel and leisure groups, The Hotel Folk. Other properties in the group include Thorpeness Golf Club and Hotel, The White Lion and The Brudenell in Aldeburgh, The Crown at Woodbridge and The Swan at Lavenham. We are pleased to be able to offer all of our holiday guests 10% discount on food at all The Hotel Folk restaurants (excluding the Gallery Restaurant at The Swan, Lavenham) with our exclusive Holiday Extras discount vouchers, which are available to download upon confirmation of your holiday.
Please note that proof of Suffolk Secrets booking will be required to redeem any of the offers above. For further information about Thorpeness Country Club membership, please visit their website or contact them directly on 01728 451021.