- £568 per week
- £81 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Pets
A stylish Suffolk holiday cottage in Woodbridge, just off the main street close to shops, cafes and pubs with beautiful interiors, garden and parking.
White Cottage is a beautiful early Victorian holiday home in a great location. Interiors are a fusion of coastal meets country style decorated in a pale palette of creams and whites. Spacious and beautifully presented with a light and airy feel, accommodation is over two floors with a couple of comfortable bedrooms sleeping four guests. The ground floor living space is calm and inviting with soft sofas and well fitted kitchen. Step outside and the style continues into the terraced garden which is very private, planted with roses, weeping pear and apple trees. Complete with garden furniture and parasol, this is a lovely place for alfresco dining or simply to relax with a coffee and a book and switch off.
White Cottage is perfect for a family holiday with teenage children or couples planning seaside stay close to the coast in Suffolk. Woodbridge is a great base with the Riverside Theatre and some beautiful historic buildings and museums. Situated on the banks of the River Deben just a mile from Sutton Hoo and the Sandlings, a rare and wildlife rich heathland which stretches to Bawdsey on Suffolk's heritage coast. Great for a walking or cycling holiday and popular for canoeing and boating.
Shops, pubs and cafes in Woodbridge. Orford 12 miles, Bawdsey 11 miles, Snape 13 miles, Aldeburgh 20 miles.
Why we love this property… a charming cottage with beautiful interiors and gardens, just a stone’s throw from the shops, cafes and pubs in Woodbridge… Perfect!!
- Sitting room: 2 sofas, coffee table, gas, coal effect fire, large flat screen TV with DVD and full HD Sky package, radio/CD player, IPod, WiFi.
- Dining area: large wooden refectory style table and 6 chairs, writing desk.
- Kitchen: oven, hob, microwave, fridge (with small freezer compartment), dishwasher. Stable door to garden.
- Utility room: washer/dryer, laundry. Sink and WC.
- Bedroom 1: super king size bed, bedside tables and lamps, radio, chest of drawers, clothes hanging space, pretty Victorian fireplace. Views over the church.
- Bedroom 2: twin beds, bedside table and lamp, chest of drawers.
- Bathroom: original cast iron bath with overhead shower, heated towel rail, dressing table and linen cupboard.
- Outside: small gated front garden. Private rear garden; largely terraced with white flower borders (Sissinghurst theme), weeping pear, apple tree, mature roses and shrubs. Table and chairs, deck chairs and garden benches and a parasol. South facing. Rear gate access for bikes with access to garden shed.
- Parking: on road unrestricted parking outside and in the vicinity of the cottage but no designated parking for the property but guests can buy a Parking Permit from Woodbridge Library for use in a nearby car park for the duration of your stay.
- Sleeps: 4 in 2 bedrooms.
- Pets: 2 well-behaved dogs are welcome, but must not be left unattended at anytime.
- Heating: gas central heating with a coal effect gas fire in the sitting room
- Notes: WiFi, linen and towels provided, please bring your own beach towels. Children under 10 are not permitted at this property. No smoking. Check in: 4pm. Check out: 10am.
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Towels provided
- Family friendly
- Garden or courtyard
How far to ...?
- Pub 0.1 miles
- Shop 0.1 miles
Important - please note
- Check in: 5:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
We had a wonderful week over new year at White Cottage. The owner has provided everything you need for a comfortable and homely stay, including some lovely extras (wine, milk, cookies etc) that you don’t often get. We will definitely be returning soon!