- £- per week
- £- per night
- 7 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 1 Pet
A contemporary holiday home with stunning interiors right in the heart of Woodbridge with stylish shops, cafe and riverside on the doorstep..
Mason’s Yard is perfect for a self catering holiday on the Suffolk coast with friends or family. The pet friendly accommodation is over two floors with four bedrooms and four bathrooms, a fabulous open plan kitchen dining room and comfortable sitting room. The sociable living space is perfect for a celebration with French doors from both the dining room and sitting room opening out onto a terrace, great for alfresco dining. The garden is enclosed so it’s ideal for children (and the dog) to play in. Mason’s Yard also has the benefit of private parking for several cars… Stylish holiday accommodation for seven guests in the lap of luxury! You could say it ticks all the boxes!.
Woodbridge is a charming riverside market town with local pubs, book shops, antique shops and local food shops all just a short stroll away. This area is perfect for a cycling or walking holiday with some excellent trails and woodland walks. It’s just a short drive to Shingle Street and Orford, a coastal village with a fascinating 12th century castle keep. Visit nearby Aldeburgh, a quintessential seaside town on the Suffolk coast with stylish shops, cafes, delis and prom. Be sure to pick up some fish and chips and picnic on the beach!
Aldeburgh 18 miles, Orford 12 miles, Snape 10 miles, Southwold 28 miles, Framlingham 12 miles
Why we love this property… it’s stylish, spacious and in a stunning location with all amenities on the doorstep. Perfect for walking, cycling or simply relaxing in the garden!
- Open plan dining area/kitchen: two long wooden tables pushed close together to make a good sized dining table, 7 chairs, additional chair, Bose speakers with cable to connect mobile phone or iPod). French doors open up to the private patio. Smeg gas oven, integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher. Further kitchen area with washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, fridge, microwave, door to patio.
- Living room: two sofas with footstools, wooden chair, coal fireplace, TV, chest, French to patio garden.
- Study: sofa bed, wooden desk and chair, selection of books.
- Bathroom: bath, wash hand basin, WC.
- Bedroom 1: king size bed, bedside table, lamp.
- Ensuite: bath, shower, wash hand basin, WC. with door to walk in wardrobe: shelf and hanging space.
- Bedroom 2: double bed, two chests.
- Bedroom 3: single bed, decorative fireplace, two chairs.
- Bedroom 4: double bed, chest, clothes rail with hangers, CD player with speakers and a corner chair.
- Ensuite: shower, wash hand basin, WC.
- Bathroom: bath with shower head, wash hand basin, WC.
- Outside: private enclosed patio garden.
- Parking: parking to the front of the property.
- Sleeps: 7 in 4 bedrooms.
- Pets: 1 dog welcome.
- Heating: electric radiator heating included.
Notes: WiFi, linen and towels provided. No smoking. Check in: 4pm. Check out: 10am.
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 2 double beds
- 1 single bed
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Family friendly
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Pub 0.1 miles
- Shop 0.1 miles
- Open fire or woodburner
- Ground floor WC
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
Good sized house for a family holiday, in a great location - ready access to shops etc.