- £809 per week
- £116 per night
- 5 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- No Pets
A traditional Woodbridge townhouse with stunning interiors - window shutters, wood burner and architect designed terrace… close to the shops, restaurants and coast.
This beautiful Suffolk holiday home is in the heart of the town with riverside walks, boat trips and sailing all nearby. 19 New Street is charming and offers contemporary coastal style living for five guests in three bedrooms. Accommodation is over two floors with a ground floor sitting room with plenty of soft seating, attractive stained glass windows and a wood burning stove… perfect for relaxing at any time of year. The kitchen dining room is very well equipped for your self catering holiday and with doors leading onto the enclosed courtyard garden, it’s a fabulous spot for a barbeque or relaxing with a coffee over breakfast. This family friendly holiday cottage has three first floor bedrooms including a double with a lovely sheltered balcony with views over the rooftops.
Woodbridge is a charming riverside market town with local pubs, book shops, antique shops and local food shops. This area is perfect for a cycling or walking holiday with some excellent trails and woodland walks. It’s just a short drive to Shingle Street and Orford, a coastal village with a fascinating 12th century castle keep. Visit nearby Aldeburgh, a quintessential seaside town on the Suffolk coast with stylish shops, cafes, delis and prom. Be sure to pick up some fish and chips and picnic on the beach!
Shops and pubs on the doorstep. Sutton Hoo 2 miles, Suffolk coast is a 15 minute drive away. Aldeburgh 18 miles, Orford 12 miles, Snape 10 miles, Southwold 28 miles, Framlingham 12 miles
Why we love this property… luxurious contemporary holiday living in a stunning location, perfect for a family holiday in Suffolk, just seconds from cafes, restaurants and shops and a short drive to the beach!
- Hall: plenty of hooks for coats and storage for shoes and step up to the kitchen and sitting rooms.
- Sitting room: wood burning stove, corner sofa seating, easy chair, bookcase with a selection of books, DVDs and board games, wall mounted flat screen TV showing SKY. Stained glass window. Table with 2 chairs.
- Kitchen: breakfast bar and 2 stools, dishwasher, oven, electric 4 ring hob, double sized fridge/freezer. Decorative dresser, wooden table with bench seating for 6. Door to courtyard.
- Shower room: corner power shower, WC, wash hand basin.
- Bathroom: WC, wash hand basin. Bath with shower over, fitted cupboard with washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Master bedroom: king sized bed, bedside tables and lamp, dressing table, chair, storage rack with hangers. Wooden shutters.
- Bedroom 2: double bedroom, bedside tables and lamps, dressing table, small chest of drawers and a built in wardrobe. Wooden shutters. Door to balcony with table and chairs.
- Bedroom 3: single bed, bedside table and lamp, storage space, writing desk and chair.
- Outside: fenced courtyard garden, patio with table and chairs. Covered cooking area with fridge, barbeque and storage.
- Parking: no designated parking. There is a car park around the corner (free parking from 6:00 pm to 8:00 am) and free parking on the streets nearby. Weekly permits can be purchased from the Woodbridge Library for around £10 per week.
- Sleeps: 5 in 3 bedrooms.
- Pets: sorry, no dogs.
- Heating: Oil fired heating
- Notes: WiFi is provided but the connection may be slow and patchy. Linen and towels provided, please bring your own beach towels. No smoking. No children under 5 years. Check in: 4pm. Check out: 10am.
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 1 double bed
- 1 single bed
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Towels provided
- Family friendly
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
How far to ...?
- Pub 0.1 miles
- Shop 0.1 miles
- Open fire or woodburner
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
A lovely cottage right in the centre of Woodbridge but still very peaceful. Very well equipped and comfortable.
We had a wonderful stay in this well equipped home from home. Close to all amenities yet still quiet and secluded. Spotlessly clean and comfortable with a lovely sunny courtyard. We would love to return and explore more of this beautiful area.