- £569 per week
- £81 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- No Pets
The ultimate Suffolk holiday cottage in Woodbridge, Juniper Cottage is perfect for families and friends, close the stylish shops, cafes, restaurants and the coast.
Looking for a coastal escape where you can kick of your shoes and relax? This stunning self catering holiday home ticks all the boxes. Juniper Cottage has been completely refurbished in Scandanavian style with contemporary furnishings. Accommodation is over two floors with two spacious bedrooms and a sociable open plan living space - perfect for four guests. The cottage is warm and welcoming with a wood burning stove and a supply of logs. Step outside and the style continues with a sunny terrace courtyard furnished with table and chairs for alfresco dining.
Woodbridge is a charming riverside market town with local pubs, book shops, antique shops and local food shops. This area is perfect for a cycling or walking holiday with some excellent trails and woodland walks. It’s just a short drive to Shingle Street and Orford, a coastal village with a fascinating 12th century castle keep. Visit nearby Aldeburgh, a quintessential seaside town on the Suffolk coast with stylish shops, cafes, delis and prom. Be sure to pick up some fish and chips and picnic on the beach!
Shops and pubs on the doorstep, Sutton Hoo 2 miles, Suffolk coast is a 15 minute drive away. Aldeburgh 18 miles, Orford 12 miles, Snape 10 miles, Southwold 28 miles, Framlingham 12 miles
Why we love this property… Scandi style interiors are fab and the woodburner perfect for the cooler evenings. Enjoy alfresco dining on the deck or stroll into Woodbridge for dinner.
- Living area: 2 sofas, coffee tables, Smart TV with SKY and Netflix, a good selection of books, DVD's (including children's DVDs), board games and maps of the local area.
- Dining area: round table with 6 chairs. A daybed in the corner provides a good alternative if a ground floor bedroom is required.
- Galley Kitchen: fridge, microwave, dishwasher, 4 ring gas hob and electric oven.
- Utility/boot room: washer/dryer, freezer and plenty of boot storage. Door to courtyard.
- Family bathroom: wash hand basin, WC, bath with shower overhead.
- Bedroom 1: double bed, bedside unit and lamp, built in wardrobe with hanging space.
A step up from the landing into
- Bedroom 2: twin beds, bedside unit and lamps, chest of drawers and small walk-in wardrobe.
- Outside: sunny paved terraced garden with raised deck and garden furniture.
- Parking: no dedicated parking space but you can stop outside to load and unload. You may be able to park alongside the cottage (on a first come, first serve basis).
- Sleeps: 4 in 2 bedrooms.
- Pets: sorry, no pets.
- Heating: central heating.
Notes: WiFi (connection may be slow and patchy), bed linen and towels provided, but please bring your own beach towels. No smoking. Check in: 4pm. Check out: 10am.
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Towels provided
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
How far to ...?
- Beach 9.7 miles
- Pub 0.1 miles
- Shop 0.1 miles
- Open fire or woodburner
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 10:00am
Juniper Cottage is perfectly located in Woodbridge, just a stroll from the town centre and quay. The cottage itself is lovely, with a good size lounge and table to eat at. Both bedrooms have comfy beds!
Juniper Cottage was very comfortable, clean and with a high standard of finishes. It felt like home straight away.
Juniper Cottage is conveniently situated for Woodbridge Town centre, the river walks, cinema & assorted eateries. It is a light & airy cottage with comfortable beds & bedding. Towels are soft & fluffy. Kitchen equipment is fine for a holiday home, with everything you need to cook full meals. Overall it is a sweet cottage in an ideal location.