- £502 per week
- £72 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- No Pets
4 Quay Point is a stylish holiday apartment in Woodbridge, complete with parking and a balcony with riverside views… simply unpack and relax!
This contemporary second floor self catering holiday home is in the heart of the town, just a couple of minutes walk from the train station. Accommodation is all on one level and offers comfortable, open plan living for four guests in two bedrooms. The corner kitchen is very well equipped for all your self catering needs and the sitting area has a couple of smart grey sofas, perfect for relaxing - throw open the French doors and simply chill on the balcony and take in the fabulous views over the River Deben.
If you’re planning a holiday in Suffolk, where better to stay than in Woodbridge with it’s weekly Thursday market and excellent food shops and delis, a great place to pick up local produce and provisions. This area is perfect for a walking holiday with some excellent trails and woodland walks. Just a short drive to Shingle Street and Orford, a coastal village with a fascinating 12th century castle keep, once a major pillar in the defence of the English coast. Visit nearby Aldeburgh, a quintessential seaside town on the Suffolk coast with stylish shops, cafes, delis and prom. Be sure to pick up some fish and chips and picnic on the beach! The area has something for everyone… 4 Quay Point is a great option for two couples looking for a self catering holiday on the Suffolk coast.
Shops and pubs on the doorstep. Orford 12 miles, Bawdsey 11 miles, Snape 13 miles, Aldeburgh 20 miles.
Why we love this property… it’s got it all… stylish interiors and great location! Excellent riverside views, balcony for alfresco dining, cafes, stylish shops and pubs on the doorstep and the beach close by.
Accommodation is on the 2nd floor with no lift
- Open plan living area: 2 sofas, TV and DVD player, table and 4 chairs, fully fitted kitchen with electric oven and 4 ring hob, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, fridge and microwave. French doors open onto a small balcony with views over the river.
- Master bedroom: super king/twin bed, bedside table, lamps, fitted wardrobes.
- Ensuite: shower, wash hand basin, WC.
- Bedroom 2: double bed, bedside tables, lamps, chest.
- Family bathroom: bath with shower over, wash hand basin, WC.
- Outside: small balcony with chairs looks out over towards the river.
- Parking: 1 off street parking space is provided.
- Sleeps: 4 in 2 bedrooms.
- Minimum hire: 3 nights. High season minimum stay 1 week.
- Pets: sorry, no dogs.
- Heating: gas fired central heating.
- Notes: WiFi, linen and towels provided, please bring your own beach towels. No lift to the apartment. No smoking. The property is situated above an Adnams shop. Not suitable for children under 13. Check in: 4pm. Check out: 10am.
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- 2 single Zip&Link beds (combine for king/super king)
- Washing machine
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 9.5 miles
- Pub 0.1 miles
- Shop 0.1 miles
- River views
Important - please note
- Check in: 7:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
We love Woodbridge and have stayed in several properties with Suffolk Secrets. We have been happy with them all. Our stay at 4 Quay Point, being the most comfortable so far.
Wonderful property. Great location with views. Spotlessly clean. Well appointed and very comfortable.
Lovely property will definitely stay again...
excellent property, the perfect location for enjoying Woodbridge right on the River Deben and so close to the train station for easy daily getaways!!