- £964 per week
- £138 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- No Pets
A stunning Suffolk holiday home in the heart of Woodbridge. Perfect for a family holiday with stylish interiors and a private garden.
This Regency property is fabulous offering spacious accommodation for six guests in three comfortable bedrooms. Interiors are spacious with sociable living rooms and a well equipped kitchen for your self catering needs including an Aga and a large dining table with chairs and benches. There’s even a lift for your bags allowing less able guests to ascend to the first floor with ease. Tucked away down a quiet lane, 4 Doric Place is close to the shops, cafes and pubs in Woodbridge, perfect for a family or couples planning a coastal holiday in Suffolk. Woodbridge is a great base with the Riverside Theatre and some beautiful historic buildings and museums. Situated on the banks of the River Deben just a mile from Sutton Hoo and the Sandlings, a rare and wildlife rich heathland which stretches to Bawdsey on Suffolk's heritage coast. Great for a walking or cycling holiday and popular for canoeing and boating.
Shops and pubs in Woodbridge. Orford 12 miles, Bawdsey 11 miles, Snape 13 miles, Aldeburgh 20 miles.
Why we love this property… fabulous period living in the heart of Woodbridge - pop out for breakfast, stroll around the town of head to the coast, great for families.
- Sitting room: L-shaped, arm chair, side tables, corner cupboard, flat screen TV with Freeview, Blu-ray recorder, DVD, books and CDs. Nintendo Wii.
- Shower room: walk in shower, wash hand basin, WC.
- Second sitting room: 2 sofas, footstools, 2 chairs, bookcase with local interest books and maps and board games for all the family.
- Kitchen/dining room: 2-oven gas AGA, electric cooker, dishwasher and fridge with freezer above, microwave, dining table seats 8 with benches and chairs. iPod dock/Radio.
- Utility room: washing machine, tumble dryer, butler sink.
To the back of the hall there is a lift for transporting bags and cases to the first floor. Suitable for adult use. Please see weight restrictions. Children should not use the lift without adult supervision.
- Master bedroom: king size bed, bedside tables and lamps, chest, easy chair.
- Ensuite: shower, WC, wash hand basin.
- Bedroom 2: king size bed, bedside tables, chest, bay window with window seat.
- Bedroom 3: twin beds plus trundle bed under, bedside table, chest, cosy curtained nook in the wall for children to read or play.
- Cloakroom: WC, wash hand basin.
- Family bathroom: roll top bath, separate shower, wash hand basin.
- Outside: private courtyard garden with bistro table and chairs, south-facing lawn across the lane in front of the house. Very private, garden seat. Summer house with space to store bikes, terrace with garden table and benches, barbecue with fuel is provided. Table football game in shed. Outdoor games for the garden including swing ball, badminton and croquet.
- Parking: no parking at 4 Doric Place but there is a car park nearby. Weekly permits can be purchased from the Tourist Information Centre for around £10 per week.
- Sleeps: 6 in 3 bedrooms.
- Pets: sorry, no pets.
- Heating: gas central heating throughout.
- Notes: WiFi. Bed linen and towels provided, please bring your own beach towels, hair dryer. Please note: some low doorways and steep, narrow staircase so toddlers and young children will need supervision on the stairs. Passenger lift to the 1st floor, ideal for the elderly as well as for suitcases etc. No smoking. Check in: 4pm. Check out: 10am.
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 king/super-king beds
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Family friendly
How far to ...?
- Pub 0.1 miles
- Shop 0.1 miles
- Open fire or woodburner
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 7:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am