- £1,204 per week
- £172 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Pets
Simply stunning! This colonial style Suffolk family holiday home with secluded gardens and wildlife pond is close to the historic market town of Woodbridge..
Interiors are spacious and beautifully presented offering excellent holiday living for six guests. Meadow Lodge is a dog friendly property, perfect for a family seaside holiday, just a 5 minute drive the charming villages of Ufford and Lower Ufford. Meadow Lodge sits in its own grounds with a sweeping gravel drive circling the house. To the rear is a large lawn with herbaceous borders leading to a natural wild garden area with a pond. This is a lovely spot, perfect for alfresco dining or simply relax with a coffee and a book. If you’re looking to pop out for lunch there are a couple of good pubs within walking distance.
Lower Ufford is situated on the banks of the river Deben, perfect for walking, so go for a ramble and enjoy lunch or a pint at the local pub. Nearby Woodbridge is a charming riverside market town with local pubs, book shops, antique shops and local food shops. This is a great area for cycling and there are many quiet lanes with wonderful views over the meadows, heaths and woodlands. Make time to walk along the riverside path - it’s stunning!
Book adjacent Mill Cottage for a group of up to 10 guests.
Woodbridge 3.5 miles, Snape 10 miles, Orford 12 miles, nearest beach 10 miles
Why we love this property… with the combination of colonial interiors and an amazing garden, this pet friendly property is perfect for a family holiday in Suffolk.
- Kitchen: eye-level ovens, separate gas hob, granite worktops, central island with inset sink, integrated fridge freezer.
- Dining area: table with four chairs and a bench seat, easy chairs, gas coal-effect stove. French doors.
- Utility room: microwave and freezer, sink, washing machine, dryer and door to the garden.
- Sitting room: 2 sofas and armchairs. TV with SKY inc. sports channel. Wood burning stove.
- Bedroom 1: double bed.
- Ensuite shower: shower, WC, wash hand basin.
- Bedroom 2: super king sized bed, access to the south facing balcony. Walk-in hanging cupboard.
- Bedroom 3: twin beds, WC, wash hand basin.
- Bathroom: Step up bath, WC, wash hand basin.
- Outside: Meadow Lodge is in its own grounds with gravel drive circling the house. To the rear is a lawn leading to a natural wildlife area and pond. Barbeque, garden furniture. Not fully enclosed.
- Parking: driveway parking for 3 cars.
- Sleeps: 6 in 3 bedrooms.
- Pets: 2 dogs welcome.
- Heating: central heating, gas coal effect stove in the kitchen, wood burning stove in the sitting room.
- Notes: WiFi should not be used for downloading or be relied upon for work purposes. Linen and towels provided. Highchair available. The separate garage and flat above does not constitute part of the rental. Please note that parents with small children should be aware that there is a wildlife pond at the end of the garden with rushes and an expanse of shallow water. No smoking.
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 king/super-king beds
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Family friendly
- Garden or courtyard
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Pub 0.6 miles
- Shop 4.1 miles
- Open fire or woodburner
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Excellent property and location. Extremely comfortable and had everything we needed. Was a great weekend away and would definitely return.
Lovely house and in a perfect quiet location and especially good for a couple of dogs. only 15 mins to the nearest coast at and a further 15 to 30 mins to explore all of the other wonderful coastal locations of Walberswick and Southwold etc. Well equipped house. Would thoroughly recommend.
Fantastic property from start to finish we had an amazing time This was the first time we had used this company to book a holiday and we thought they were extremely helpful and couldn’t fault the level of service we received..the property we stayed in was just fantastic and was sad to leave
A beautiful, well equipped house, even a xmas tree and decorations!