- £772 per week
- £110 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- No Pets
Stylish Wing Cottage is perfect for a self catering holiday in Orford with shop, pub, castle and the beach on the doorstep.
Tucked away behind a high brick wall, this charming holiday home comes complete with sea and estuary views and castle at the bottom of the garden! Wing Cottage is a great option for a self catering family holiday in Suffolk. Interiors are stylish and contemporary, decorated in Farrow and Ball paintwork with Jim Lawrence lamps and some quirky individual pieces. Wing Cottage is totally designed for comfort with two double bedrooms providing excellent accommodation for four guests. Outside, the terrace is furnished with table chairs and a parasol, a fabulous spot for relaxing and dining alfresco. The large enclosed lawned garden is great for children and there’s also a long private drive with plenty of parking.
This historical seaside fishing spot is renowned for its excellent local food, pubs and pretty quayside for river trips. Explore further afield - Aldeburgh is within easy reach, a quintessential seaside town on the Suffolk coast with stylish shops, cafes, delis and prom. The area has some great cycling and walking routes and trails too so there’s something for everyone.
Shop and pub - 2 minute walk. Riverside and beach a short walk away. Snape 5.5 miles, Aldeburgh and Woodbridge 12 miles, Southwold 26 miles, Framlingham 13 miles.
Why we love this property... there’s so much to love! The open plan living space is fabulous, the enclosed garden is great for children to play in and the views of the castle are awesome!
Open plan sitting, dining and kitchen area
- Sitting area: two sofas, easy chair, wood burning stove, Smart TV, with 3D, Freeview package and is Sky ready (holidaymakers may bring their own Sky box in order to watch their full choice of Sky channels).
- Dining: dining table and four chairs (two further chairs are available), integrated iPod dock, radio and cd player. Breakfast bar with stools.
- Kitchen: hob and electric oven, cooker hood, dishwasher, fridge and freezer, microwave.
- Laundry room: washing machine, tumble dryer.
- Study: table and chair, WiFi, bookcase (novels and local interest books, local guides, a selection of DVDs etc).
- Bedroom 1: king sized bed, bedside tables, large walk-in hanging cupboard, chest of drawers, armchair. TV with full Freeview package.
- Ensuite: large walk in shower with rain forest shower and hand held shower, wash hand basin and WC.
- Bedroom 2: zip and link twin beds - can be made up as super king or two singles (please state your preference at the time of booking), bedside tables, lamps, chest, wardrobe, armchair, TV with full Freeview package.
- Cloakroom: WC, wash hand basin.
- Family bathroom: bath, large walk in shower with rain forest shower and hand held shower, wash hand basin, WC, underfloor heating.
- Outside: large private garden with terrace, table and 6 chairs, parasol and gas barbeque, lawn, shrub borders, herbs and cottage planting.
- Parking: driveway with turning space and parking for 2 cars.
- Sleeps: 3 in 2 bedrooms.
- Pets: No dogs allowed.
- Heating: electric radiators throughout; log burning stove in the sitting room (a supply of logs is provided).
- Notes: fibre optic unlimited Wifi provided. Non-allergic duvets and pillows, 600 TC bed linen and luxury towels provided. Please bring your own beach towels. Travel cot, high chair, changing mat, baby bath, bottle steriliser, baby alarm, bedsides for toddler, fitted stair gate provided at top of stairs Please bring own bedding for the travel cot. No smoking. Check in: 4pm. Check out: 10am.
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 2 single Zip&Link beds (combine for king/super king)
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Pub 0.1 miles
- Shop 0.1 miles
- Open fire or woodburner
Important - please note
- Check in: 7:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
lovely position and quiet. Easy access to surrounding district