- £673 per week
- £96 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Pets
A Georgian Suffolk farmhouse with luxurious interiors set in acres of woodland, just 5 minutes from the sea at Shingle Street.
This beautiful coastal holiday cottage is on an 850 acre farm, a former shooting estate. Accommodation is bright and spacious with offering open plan living for four guests. The well equipped kitchen is perfect for all your self catering needs… enjoy breakfast on the terrace or an alfresco dinner. The enclosed gardens are a lovely feature of this self catering holiday home with plenty of room for children and dogs to let off steam!
Head to Woodbridge for the weekly market on Thursday, there are some excellent food shops and delis here too so it’s a great place to pick up local produce and provisions. This area is perfect for a cycling or walking holiday with some excellent trails and woodland walks. Just a short drive to Shingle Street and Orford, a coastal village with a fascinating 12th century castle keep, once a major pillar in the defence of the English coast. Visit nearby Aldeburgh, a quintessential seaside town on the Suffolk coast with stylish shops, cafes, delis and prom. Be sure to pick up some fish and chips and picnic on the beach! The area has something for everyone… Perrinott House is a great option for a family or two couples looking for a self catering holiday on the Suffolk coast.
Coast at Shingle Street. Shops in Woodbridge 7 miles, Shingle Street 3.2 miles, Orford 12 miles
Why we love this property… a stylish child and dog friendly holiday home in an awesome location… close to the seaside, shops, cafes and pubs.
- Hall: space to hang coats etc. French doors leading out at the rear to the patio area
- Cloakroom/wet room: shower, wash hand basin, WC. (suitable for guests with restricted mobility).
- Living room: two large sofas, two armchairs, coffee table, 50" inch flat screen TV comes with part SKY film and full sports SKY package. Dining table and seating for 6, radio/CD player, and bookshelves with books and games,Trifold doors extend the length of the room leading to the terrace.
- Kitchen: dishwasher, large fridge with freezer, microwave, oven and ceramic hob. Breakfast area with four chairs.
- Utility room: washing machine, tumble dryer, full sized table tennis table for use on terrace.
- Bedroom 2: twin beds (can be zipped together to create a super king), bedside tables, lamps, chest of drawers, walk in cupboard with shelving and hanging space.
- Ensuite bathroom: bath, washbasin, WC.
- Master bedroom: king sized double bed, bedside tables and lamps, coffee table, two easy chairs, chest. Separate dressing room with hanging space and shelving.
- Ensuite bathroom: bath, handheld mixer shower attachment, wash hand basin, WC.
- Outside: Wooden gates lead into the enclosed garden, grassed areas with shrubs and mature trees. Terrace with table and chairs. Bikes etc can be stored in the covered area (where the table tennis table is stored) next to the utility room.
- Parking: on driveway.
- Sleeps: 4 in 2 bedrooms.
- Pets: 2 dogs welcome.
- Heating: oil central heating.
- Notes: WiFi, linen and towels provided (please bring your own beach towels. Cot, high chair and two stair gates are provided. Part SKY Film and Full sports package. No smoking.
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 2 single Zip&Link beds (combine for king/super king)
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Wet room
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Garden or courtyard
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Pub 1 mile
- Shop 1 mile
- Sky TV
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Wet room
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
Excellent isolated rural location and very spacious accommodation.
Fell in love with this property straight away. Lovely large lounge / dining room . Very relaxing. Easy stairs to the two excellent bedrooms .
If you want to watch wildlife and stay at a very spacious but warm and comfortable property this is the place for you. The owner was very nice and friendly