- £1,962 per week
- £280 per night
- 14 Guests
- 7 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- No Pets
Reduced Occupancy Offer - This property can also be booked for 10 people, using 5 bedrooms only. For full details, please see property ref: SFBE10.
Escape to the countryside… this beautiful self catering holiday home comes complete with use of a swimming pool, tennis courts and stunning interiors.
Just 12 miles from the Suffolk coast at Southwold, Becks Green Barn is a spacious well equipped property on a working farm, surrounded by pony paddocks with horse riding available on site. This smart barn conversion is one of two properties at Becks Green providing spacious and well equipped holiday living - perfect for a family celebration. Accommodation is sociable and flexible with vaulted ceilings, open fireplaces and large picture windows for countryside views. It’s a great option for less mobile guests too with six ground floor bedrooms, there’s also a childrens’ and nanny room with ensuite. Outside the style continues with a beautiful covered seating area for alfresco dining, an enclosed area for younger children to play in and tennis court. The owners also allow guests to use the heated outdoor swimming pool at certain times but you can always request a quick dip!
This fabulous Suffolk cottage is perfect at any time of year and if you can tear yourself away it’s worth exploring the many cycle trails and footpaths. Don’t forget to head to the coast and discover the delights of Southwold and the nearby hidden coves and beaches.
Beccles 4 miles, Bungay 4 miles, Halesworth 7.5 miles, Southwold 14 miles. Pub: 3.5 miles.
Why we love this property… The great escape - Simply unpack and relax in the garden or take a dip in the pool and enjoy! Perfect whatever the season.
- Entrance hall: table with drawers, chairs and area for coats and boots.
- Cloakroom: wash hand basin, WC.
- Shower room: shower, wash hand basin, WC.
- Bedroom 1: double bed, bedside tables and lamps, chest of drawers, hanging space, easy chair (outside door allowing wheelchair access).
- Bedroom 2: twin beds, bedside table and lamp, wardrobe, chaise longue.
- Sitting room: vaulted ceiling, window seat, sofas, coffee tables and chairs, flat screen TV and DVD, wood burning stove.
- Dining area: oak refectory style table, bench and chairs to seat 14 people.
- Kitchen: hob, electric oven, double sink, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, microwave.
- Hallway: double doors to the large veranda.
- Bedroom 3: double bed, bedside table and lamps, chest of drawers and hanging cupboard. Bedroom 4: double bed, bedside tables and lamps, chest of drawers, wardrobe.
- Bathroom 2: bath with shower over, wash hand basin and WC.
Bedroom 5 and 6 are ideal for a group of children and a nanny's room.
- Bedroom 5: twin beds, bedside tables and lamps, chest of drawers, TV, sofa. Door into Bedroom 6.
- Bedroom 6: small double bed and pull-out single bed, bedside lamps, occasional table, chest of drawers, hanging space.
- Ensuite: shower, wash hand basin, WC.
A wooden staircase leads up to the master bedroom suite.
- Hallway: desk with chair.
- Master bedroom: double bed, bedside tables and lamps, wardrobe and chest of drawers
- Bathroom: bath, wash basin, WC
- Garden: The covered seating area and garden with outside table and chairs is surrounded by a picket fence making this a great space for younger children to play, as well as for barbecues - using the large gas-fired Outback barbecue - and al fresco eating. There is an outdoor heated swimming pool which visitors may use on Thursday afternoons during the summer months (Whitsun to beginning September) and by arrangement with the owners on other days. Please note that the pool is situated behind the owners house and must be left tidy after use. The hard surface tennis court is available without request when the owners are not using it, guests must provide their own balls and racquets and clear them away afterwards. Rubber soled footwear must be worn at all times on the tennis court. The owners are happy for children to use this hard court as a velodrome when not in use!
- Parking: large parking area for 6 cars.
- Sleeps: 14 in 7 bedrooms.
- Pets: sorry, no dogs.
- Heating: oil central heating throughout, large log fire in the drawing room
- Notes: WiFi, linen and towels provided (please bring own swimming towels).
Highchair and travel cot available. Catering options available. No smoking. Parents with youngsters are advised to keep children away from farm machinery and animals. Riding is available on the farm but please note accompanied hacks are only available to current Pony Club members with D+ test or above. Leading rein rides available, children to be accompanied by an adult. No smoking. Check in: 4pm. Check out: 10am.
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 4 double beds
- 6 single beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Travel cot
- Garden or courtyard
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Pub 1.6 miles
- Shop 21 miles
- Open fire or woodburner
- Tennis court
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am