- £627 per week
- £90 per night
- 2 Guests
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- No Pets
A charming Suffolk holiday cottage with stylish interiors; exposed beams, pretty furnishings and Emma Bridgewater china - the perfect couple’s escape!
Orchard Barn is an outstanding self catering holiday home tucked away in the idyllic town of Hadleigh. Just a few minutes walk to restaurants, stylish shops, historic buildings and riverside walks. Coastal style interiors are spacious and comfortable with Ralph Lauren wallpaper and designer crockery. Designed with you in mind and packed with all the home comforts you could wish for (plus an excellent selection of walking maps!). First floor accommodation has an open plan living space with a high, vaulted ceiling, the perfect place to relax with a glass of wine and a book. Orchard Barn is an excellent place for a romantic holiday whatever the season… cosy in the cooler months and bright and light in the summer holidays.
Once a famous wool town, Hatherleigh is a great base for exploring mid-Suffolk. Great for walking and exploring Constable Country and the Dedham Vale Area of Outstanding Beauty. Alternatively, stroll around the antique shops, delicatessens, boutiques, or drive further afield and head to the Suffolk coast.
Pubs and shops within walking distance. Close to Suffolk's wool towns - Lavenham 9 miles, Flatford 7.5 miles, Ipswich 9 miles.
Why we love this property… cosy coastal interiors are perfect! A romantic bolthole close to pubs, cafes and shops in Hadleigh.
- Living/dining area: vaulted ceiling, sofa, wing chairs, flatscreen television with inbuilt DVD player. Table with four chairs, garden views.
- Kitchen: dishwasher, gas hob, electric oven, walk-in pantry, fridge, microwave.
- Bedroom: double bed, fitted wardrobe. New England style Ralph Lauren wallpaper.
- Ensuite: underfloor heating, shower cubicle, wash hand basin. WC.
- Outside: 2 enclosed patio areas either side of the barn with table and chairs.
- Parking: private parking available in the car port and in front of the barn.
- Sleeps: 2 in 1 bedroom.
- Pets: sorry, no pets.
- Heating: central heating.
- Notes: WiFi, limited broadband provided and can be patchy (should NOT be relied on for work, unsuitable for games or downloading films. Please bring connection cables to attach laptop to the router. Excessive use of the internet will be charged at cost. Linen and towels provided. Orchard Barn is within walking distance of the Priory Hall wedding venue, so it’s a great accommodation option for wedding guests. No smoking.
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Garden or courtyard
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Pub 0.1 miles
- Shop 0.1 miles
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am