- £730 per week
- £104 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- No Pets
Offer: This property is available at reduced pricing for four people using two of the bedrooms only. Please specify at time of booking. Please call for further details.
Escape to the countryside in this stylish self catering cottage in Suffolk. The perfect family holiday home for animal lovers.
This beautiful barn conversion is great! Accommodation is all on one level with plenty of room for six guests in three bedrooms. The open plan living area is perfect for relaxing with a glass of wine over dinner. A characterful and spacious area with vaulted ceilings, a wood burning stove and French doors onto the enclosed garden complete with a swing, swing boat, trampoline and a summer house.
Shepherd’s Watch is on a working farm so a must for animal lovers! Children will love to learn about the animals and they can even help out with bottle feeding the lambs and watching the sheep shearing. Whatever the season there’s always something going on: from the lambing in January and February, calving in the spring to the swallows nesting in the barns and kingfishers on the moat, hares in the fields and barn owls in the woods, this is a haven for wildlife!
Pubs and shops Halesworth and Bungay 6 miles, Southwold 14 miles, Minsmere 17 miles, Framlingham 17 miles.
Why we love this property… stunning interiors in a beautiful location! Kids with love collecting fresh eggs from the nest boxes and bottle feeding the lambs.
Ground floor - entrance via two steps or a gentle ramp
Open plan living
- Kitchen: electric oven and hob, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge with small freezer compartment (a large freezer is also available).
- Dining area: stripped pine table and six chairs.
- Sitting room: sofas, armchairs, wood burning stove, flat screen TV showing a basic SKY package and DVD, CD, stereo, maps, games, DVDs. French doors to garden.
- Bedroom 1: twin beds (zipped together as a super king), bedside cabinets, chest, wardrobe, books. Dual aspect. Please request bed preference when booking.
- Bathroom: WC (with grab rails), wash hand basin, large wetroom shower (with grab rails) and seat (suitable for those with some disabilities).
- Bedroom 2: king size bed, bedside tables and lamps, chest of drawers, wardrobe.
- En suite: bath with overhead shower, wash hand basin, WC.
- Bedroom 3: twin beds, chest of drawers, wardrobe.
- Outside: terrace with table and chairs, parasol and barbecue. Wooden loungers. A fully fenced and gated. Paths beyond the gate lead to the fields, the vegetable garden and the chicken houses. Farm garden with trampoline, swing and swing boat and summer house.There is a covered area with table tennis table, darts and some toddler's toys.
- Parking: private parking in the yard beside the cottage for three or more cars
- Sleeps: 6 in 3 bedrooms.
- Minimum hire: 3 nights. High season minimum stay 1 week.
- Pets: sorry, no pets.
- Heating: underfloor and central heating.
- Notes: WiFi available for laptop (should not be relied on heavily for work usage and can be slow). Linen and towels provided. Cot and highchair available (please bring cot bedding). No smoking. Check in: 4pm. Check out: 10am.
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 2 single beds
- 2 single Zip&Link beds (combine for king/super king)
- Washing machine
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Wet room
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Pub 5.9 miles
- Shop 5.9 miles
- Open fire or woodburner
- On one level, no stairs
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Wet room
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.