Suffolk Walks and Trails
Welcome to our Suffolk Walks and Trails page! We will be adding a selection of walking maps and recommended walkings trails to this page on a regular basis - so do check for updates from time to time.
Suffolk is the perfect destination for a rambling or walking holiday. The Suffolk Coastal Path offers miles of unspoilt walking tracks through a designated area of outstanding natural beauty. Inland there are plenty of trails through unspoilt rural countryside including the Angles Way and the Mid-Suffolk Footpath. Suffolk even offers a UFO walking/cycling trail through Rendlesham Forest and a series of trails which feature some of Suffolk's beautiful and ancient churches.
Walks in Suffolk - Staff Recommendations
- Discovering Sutton Heath and Bawdsey Quay
- Lavenham to Long Melford Railway Walk
- Len's Historic Walking Trail of Southwold
- Leah's Middleton Walk stopping for lunch at The Bell
- Walberswick National Nature Reserve (Suffolk Coastal Path)
- Woodbridge and the River Deben - Riverside Walk
Suffolk Coast and Heaths AONB Explorer Guides
- Sailors' Path Walk
This trail is perfect for customers who are staying in our Snape or Aldeburgh cottages. Highlights: Snape Maltings, Snape Marshes.
- Pin Mill Explorer - this walking leaflet is perfect for customers who are staying in Freston or Chelmondiston. Highlights: Buttersman Bay, Butt and Oyster Pub, The Observatory.
- Wherstead Explorer - a walk along the River Orwell and through Freston Wood which is an ancient, medieval woodland. This trail is perfect for our customers who are staying at Lodge Farm in Freston.