- £645 per week
- £92 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Pets
This traditional self catering barn conversion is stunning! Interiors are contemporary and the location perfect for a family holiday in Suffolk.
Sitting midway between Aldeburgh and Framlingham, Barn Cottage is tucked away amidst rolling countryside, a perfect base for exploring this beautiful area. The property has been lovingly refurbished by the owners (who live next door), interiors are elegant and provide spacious and comfortable holiday accommodation for six guests and two dogs… complete with open plan living space and a farmhouse style kitchen, very well equipped with everything you need to cook up your favourite dishes. This Suffolk holiday home has plenty of outside space too; dine alfresco on the terrace or relax on the lawn with a glass of wine and a book while the children and dogs let off steam.
Nearby Orford is a coastal village with a fascinating 12th century castle keep, once a major pillar in the defence of the English coast. Visit nearby Aldeburgh, a quintessential seaside town on the Suffolk coast with stylish shops, cafes, delis and prom. Be sure to pick up some fish and chips and picnic on the beach! The area something for everyone… Barn Cottage is a great option for a family or friends looking for a self catering holiday on the Suffolk coast.
Orford, Aldeburgh, Framlingham, Woodbridge and Snape all within 15 minutes drive. Closest pub - Great Glemham, supermarket in Framlingham, beach at Aldeburgh.
Why we love this property… interiors are elegant and sociable and the garden is perfect for the kids. With the beach in reach and many walking and cycling trails to explore, there’s something for everyone.
Ground Floor - open plan kitchen, dining and sitting area
- Kitchen: electric oven and hob, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer and dishwasher. Table and 6 chairs.
- Sitting area: 3 sofas, dresser, coffee tables and lamps, SmartTV showing Freeview, DVD player and projector.
- Shower room: wet room style shower, WC, wash hand basin.
- Bedroom 1: king size bed, bedside tables and lamps, chest, easy chair, built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2: twin beds, bedside table and lamps.
- Bathroom: bath with hand held shower, WC, wash hand basin.
- Bedroom 3: double bed, bedside tables and lamps, chair, chest, built in wardrobe.
- Outside: private patio with small area of lawn to the side of the owners garden.
- Parking: private parking.
- Sleeps: 6 in 3 bedrooms.
- Minimum hire: 3 nights. High season minimum stay 1 week.
- Pets: 2 dogs welcome.
- Heating: storage heating.
- Notes: WiFi, linen and towels provided, please bring your own beach and dog towels. There are sloping ceilings in the upstairs bedrooms and on the landing. No smoking. Check in: 4pm. Check out: 10am.
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Towels provided
- Wet room
- Garden or courtyard
- Private parking
- Rural location
How far to ...?
- Beach 7.7 miles
- Pub 1.4 miles
- Shop 3.9 miles
- Welcome pack
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Wet room
Important - please note
- Check in: 7:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.