The Finest Choice of Holiday Cottages

History and Heritage Back to map view

Long Melford Church

Holy Trinity Church was completed in 1484 and is one of the great Suffolk wool churches; the tower however was built much later in 1903 as a commemoration of Queen Victoria’s Diamond Jubilee after the original was destroyed by lightening in 1710. The church stands on the hill at the north of the village with views down Hall Street and of Melford Hall.

Holiday cottages near here