Let With Us
We understand that choosing who to let your holiday property with is a big decision, and let's be honest, there are lots of letting agents out there to choose from. Here at Suffolk Secrets we think it's important to give you as much useful information and guidance as possible to help you make this decision. We hope that the information within these pages will be of use to you, but there's no better way to find out more about us than to speak to us. Please feel free to get in touch. Our advice is free and without obligation. To speak to a member of the team please call us on 01502 722717 or request a homeowner pack.
Who We Are
Suffolk Secrets is a family owned, local business, established in 1995. Since its launch Suffolk Secrets has grown steadily in size and reputation to become the county’s leading independent VisitEngland accredited holiday letting agency.
We offer holidaymakers the best selection of individual, well-equipped, quality properties in the county, and we achieve this by building a mutually beneficial and loyal relationship with each and every one of our homeowners, many of whom have let with us for a very long time.
Our two well-positioned offices in Southwold and Aldeburgh house a well-established and knowledgeable team of over 20 staff, all with a genuine enthusiasm for providing a first class service.
Why Suffolk Secrets?
We have years of experience and our knowledge of the local area and the holiday homes we market is unrivalled.
- All of our holiday homes are VisitEngland assessed so our customers have peace of mind that their holiday accommodation will be of a good quality.
- We’re a great team! We enjoy providing professional and friendly service to our holidaymakers to make their stay memorable for all the right reasons.
- We understand the importance of maximising the potential of your property and our experienced homeowner team are always here to help, offering you honest advice.
- Our homeowner contracts are flexible and can be tailored to meet your own personal requirements.
- Customer behaviour is always changing, and our progressive and innovative approach helps us to stay ahead to ensure we provide what customers want.
- As one of the family of brands owned by The Original Cottage Company, we have a central team of marketing, IT and accountancy experts at our fingertips to help and support our own local experts.
- Our Cancellation Scheme guarantees that owners are paid 100% of the value of a booking in the event the guest cancels their holiday, regardless of whether we are able to re-book the holiday.