Attractions & Experiences Back to Holiday Extras
Valley Farm Vineyards Vineyard Tour and Tasting
Terms and conditions
- The Original Cottage Company Ltd (TOCC) acts as an agent in relation to the provision of ‘Holiday Extra’ products and services from third party suppliers.
- The contract of sale for this ‘Holiday Extra’ product/service is between you and the third party supplier, Valley Farm Vineyards, and their terms and conditions apply.
- Cancellation of ‘Holiday Extra’ products/services will be covered by the terms and conditions of the third party supplier. TOCC’s holiday cancellation scheme does not cover the cost of ‘Holiday Extra’ products/services.
- TOCC is not responsible for any acts or failure to act of third party suppliers, nor for any loss, damage or injury in relation to the products/services that they provide.
- TOCC ‘Holiday Extras’ products/services are subject to availability.
- Information about TOCC ‘Holiday Extra’ products/services is, to the best of our knowledge and belief, accurate at the time of publication on our website.
- Your contact and holiday details will be passed to the third party supplier so that they can provide the requested product/service.
Established in 1987 and now under the careful ownership of Elaine Heeler and Vanessa Tucker, Valley Farm Vineyards is located between Halesworth and Bungay in rolling countryside and specialises in producing quality grapes for still white and rosé wines, along with a delightful English sparkling wine. Their still, white Madeleine Angevine 2015 has been awarded a Gold Medal at the United Kingdom Vineyard Association's Competition.
Enjoy a self-guided vineyard tour, followed by Q&A with either Vanessa or Elaine over a chilled bottle of Madeleine Angevine 2016 and served with canapés or cheese, bread and olives amongst the vines. Stay as long as your like to relax and soak up the tranquility.
A minimum of 2 people are required. £25.00 per person.
How to access this offer
Just add to your booking to submit a no-obligation enquiry.
Elaine or Vanessa from Valley Farm Vineyards will contact you directly with further information. If you decide to go ahead, they will agree the details of your booking and organise payment
Holiday Extra provided by
Valley Farm Vineyards