Travel & Transport Back to Holiday Extras
Open Top Touring Classic Sports Car Hire & Tour
Collect your chosen wheels from the riverside town of Woodbridge and enjoy a fully planned route taking in some of the county’s best scenery and eateries.
This great package is available for holidays between April and October and includes:
- one day’s car hire
- a comprehensive route guide - either along the Suffolk coast and back via Framlingham or the scenic route to Lavenham and back via Constable Country
- fully comprehensive insurance for one driver
- AA Roadside Assistance
Cars and prices are:
- MGB Roadster 1973 - £140
- MGB GT (The Clockwork Orange) - £140
- Triumph Herald 13/60 Convertible - £135
- Alfa Romeo Spider - £145
- Morgan 4/4 - £155
If you’re interested in this offer, just add it to your booking to send a no-obligation enquiry to Open Top Touring. They will then get in touch with you shortly to discuss the details, book your tour and take payment. (There won't be any charge to add this to your holiday booking. You will pay Open Top Touring directly for your car hire package.)
- driver must be aged between 25 and 75 and have held a full UK licence for 3+ years
- driver must not have more than three current points on their licence
- driver must have no more than one insurance claim in past five years
On the day of hire, Open Top Touring will take a £1,000 cautionary deposit on a credit card. Funds are not taken unless there is any damage to the car.
Holiday Extra provided by
Open Top Touring
Terms and conditions
- The Original Cottage Company Ltd (TOCC) acts as an agent in relation to the provision of ‘Holiday Extra’ products and services from third party suppliers.
- The contract of sale for this ‘Holiday Extra’ product/service is between you and the third party supplier, Open Top Touring Ltd, and their terms and conditions apply.
- Cancellation of ‘Holiday Extra’ products/services will be covered by the terms and conditions of the third party supplier. TOCC’s holiday cancellation scheme does not cover the cost of ‘Holiday Extra’ products/services.
- TOCC is not responsible for any acts or failure to act of third party suppliers, nor for any loss, damage or injury in relation to the products/services that they provide.
- TOCC ‘Holiday Extras’ products/services are subject to availability.
- Information about TOCC ‘Holiday Extra’ products/services is, to the best of our knowledge and belief, accurate at the time of publication on our website.
- Your contact and holiday details will be passed to the third party supplier so that they can provide the requested product/service.
- Full terms and conditions will be issued by Open Top Touring when your booking with them is confirmed.