Events & Entertainment Back to Holiday Extras
Sue Hudson Sue Hudson’s Bread Workshops
Terms and conditions
- The Original Cottage Company Ltd (TOCC) acts as an agent in relation to the provision of ‘Holiday Extra’ products and services from third party suppliers.
- The contract of sale for this ‘Holiday Extra’ product/service is between you and the third party supplier, Sue Hudson’, and their terms and conditions apply.
- Cancellation of ‘Holiday Extra’ products/services will be covered by the terms and conditions of the third party supplier. TOCC’s holiday cancellation scheme does not cover the cost of ‘Holiday Extra’ products/services.
- TOCC is not responsible for any acts or failure to act of third party suppliers, nor for any loss, damage or injury in relation to the products/services that they provide.
- TOCC ‘Holiday Extras’ products/services are subject to availability.
- Information about TOCC ‘Holiday Extra’ products/services is, to the best of our knowledge and belief, accurate at the time of publication on our website.
- Your contact and holiday details will be passed to the third party supplier so that they can provide the requested product/service.
Norfolk based Sue is well-known bread skills tutor, her workshops take place throughout East Anglia and sometimes beyond! Sue has gained a reputation for her relaxed and friendly style of teaching and her well-organized, informal bread workshops are popular, good value and fun.
Sue is passionate about baking bread and through her Bread Workshops she passes on her knowledge, tips and techniques helping her pupils to also become accomplished home bread bakers!
Book one of her workshops and you will learn to make bread you are proud to share with your friends and family. Using simple ingredients of flour, water, yeast and salt you will be shown how to make wholesome hand made loaves of bread, kneading and shaping and baking the dough. Sue will demonstrate how to make a surprise loaf, which will also be baked ready to share. Ingredients, equipment and recipes will be supplied.
Sue’s workshops are perfect for absolute beginners and those wanting to improve their bread skills - baking bread will be relaxed and successful, no matter your skill or confidence level.
Suffolk Secrets workshops are perfect for groups of friends, family and work colleagues – you can master some of the magic of making loaves and rolls in the friendly and relaxed atmosphere of your holiday home.
If you’re interested in finding out more about these workshops, just Add to Booking/Basket and Sue will contact you to create a package to suit your requirements.
For further information contact Sue direct on email@example.com or Telephone 01379 688374 or 07867 802565
Holiday Extra provided by