Handy Christmas Holiday Tips and Office Opening Hours
Published: Thursday 1st Dec 2016
Christmas is coming! We are very excited to be welcoming all our lovely guests to our wonderful Suffolk holiday cottages for the festivities.
Here are some helpful tips to give you the best start to your Suffolk Christmas holiday.
1) Check traffic information before you leave home so you know whether to expect any delays on route to your cottage. We recommend using the BBCs travel website for the latest updates. If you are collecting keys from one of our offices don’t forget we have a keysafe facility should you expect to arrive after 5pm. Please give us a call if you think you will be arriving after this time and we will provide you with the details.
2) If you’re bringing a baby on holiday it may be worth checking ahead of time if the cottage you have booked provides a travel cot and/or highchair - this may save you some much needed boot space for other Christmas essentials!
3) Bring your holiday cottage paperwork with you. Your travel directions are essential as some cottages are located in secluded spots so you will need guidance on how to find them. We also detail our out-of-hours telephone number for emergencies so don’t forget to keep yours to hand.
4) If you’re planning dining out over the festivities we recommend booking a table in advance. Many of the local pubs and restaurants are booked up months in advance between Christmas and New Year so it’s always worth being organised and getting a table confirmed ahead of time.If you need any recommendations on the best places to dine, give our friendly team a call on 01502 722717 and we’ll happily help.
5) Make a note of our Christmas opening hours below!
Suffolk Secrets Christmas Opening Hours
Wednesday 21st December: 9.00am – 5.00pmThursday 22nd December: 9.00am – 5.00pmFriday 23rd December: 9.00am – 5.00pmChristmas Eve: 9.00am – 3.00pmChristmas Day: ClosedBoxing Day: ClosedTuesday 27th December: ClosedWednesday 28th December: 9.00am – 5.00pmThursday 29th December: 9.00am – 5.00pmFriday 30th December: 9.00am – 5.00pmNew Year’s Eve: 9.00am: 3.00pmNew Year’s Day: ClosedMonday 2nd January: ClosedTuesday 3rd January: 9.00am – 5.00pm(Normal office hours resume after 3rd January 2017)