Special Offer: Available at reduced pricing for 2 people use only the ground floor, please specify your preference at time of booking. Please call for further details.
A truly wonderful Suffolk holiday cottage with outstanding views towards the Alde River at Iken. Just a couple of minutes from Snape. A stylish, imposing and very, very spacious barn conversion set within half an acre of attractive fenced gardens. The views are magnificent - look out over Yarn Hill with its distinctive crown of trees and the beautiful meandering Alde River at Iken. A peaceful, top class holiday property to suit families and friends alike.
SNAPE 1 mile (1.5 km), ALDEBURGH 8 miles (13 km), ORFORD 4 miles (6 km), SOUTHWOLD 20 miles (32 km)
Yarn Hill Barn Iken, near Aldeburgh, Suffolk.
- Entrance hall with door to utility room with washing machine, cupboard housing vacuum and all cleaning materials etc.
- A sunny passageway leads the way to all the downstairs rooms. There is a shower room with wash hand basin and w.c., radiator
- Large and spacious farmhouse kitchen with electric double oven and extractor hood. Microwave, dishwasher, large refrigerator and butler sink. Dining table and chairs for 6 people.
- Double bedroom with bedside tables, chest of drawers and walk in wardrobe
- The sitting room is large and offers a bright and relaxing space including a coal burning stove, sofas, rugs and coffee tables. There is a TV with SKY package and DVD player, radio with CD player and WiFi. Doors lead to the sun terrace and gardens
- A straight staircase leads to the large open-plan twin bedroom with two single beds, bedside tables and lamps, book case with books and childrens' games, sofa and loads of play space
- Double bedroom with King Size pine bed and bedside tables and lamps, wardrobe, chest of drawers and comfy armchair.
- Bathroom - the bathroom is spacious! With roll top bath, wash hand basin, bidet and w.c., radiator
- Terrace with table and chairs, over half an acre mainly laid to lawn with trees and shrubs
- Off road parking for several cars (3)
- Ample space for bikes and dinghy
- Central heating throughout is provided, supply of coal for open fire
- Bed linen and towels (not beach towels) are provided. If using the travel cot please provide your own bed linen for it.
- In consideration of other holidaymakers please do not smoke on the property
- Travel cot (no bedding), high chair and stairgate are provided
- Coal for the open fire can be purchased at any of the local garages
Two couples seeking space, peace and spectacular countryside. Walkers, cyclists, birdwatchers, musicians and concert goers will all adore this wonderful location. Painters and photographers will never be short of a landscape to capture. A quiet spot off the main tourist routes it is still just minutes from restaurants, pubs and of course Snape Maltings Concert Hall, with its year round programme of musical and arts events. Yarn Hill Barn also makes the perfect family holiday home. With Iken Canoe just minutes from the property, why not hire a kayak or canoe and explore the wildlife and river that runs through Iken.
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- No pets
- Private parking
- 2 Single beds
- 1 Double bed
- 1 King size/super king size bed
- WiFi available
- Equipped with a highchair
- Travel cot available
- Open fire/woodburner
- Bath towels included
- Bed linen included
- Equipped with a dishwasher
- Equipped with a washing machine
Fantastic property in a great locationKim N, Leicestershire - 12th August 2015
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Discover Newmarket Discover Newmarket Tours
Once the sporting playground of royalty, the historic home of horseracing celebrates a heritage dating back over 350 years. The area has loads to offer with Dis...
Nomad Sea Kayaking Nomad Sea Kayaking Adventure
Get active with an adventure sea kayaking experience. See a different view of Suffolk’s waterside landscape and wildlife, on one of these truly memorable tri...
Emma Crowhurst - Private Chef Private chef to cook your dinner
For a truly relaxing holiday, why not treat yourself to a private chef to cook for you. Bespoke dining experiences courtesy of local chef Emma Crowhurst
Big Sky Yoga Private Yoga Session
Relax into your Suffolk holiday with a private yoga session in the comfort of your holiday cottage or garden from leading yoga instructor Angie Lee-Foster.
Ufford Park Health & Spa Two for One Fire and Ice Spa Day at Ufford Park Spa
Treat yourself and a partner to the ultimate indulgent day of relaxation at The Thermal Suite, Ufford Park Spa, plus enjoy 25% discount on treatments.
Cretingham Golf Club Unlimited Golf Packages - Cretingham Golf Club
We are delighted to be able to bring you this exclusive offer from one of the county’s most picturesque golf courses. The 18-hole parkland course is...
Nick Catling Photography 10% Discount on Beach Photography Workshop
Capture beautiful images on film to help keep the memories of your Suffolk cottage holiday alive with this full day photography workshop with Nick Catling.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Aldeburgh Yacht Club 2 Hour Sailing Experience at Aldeburgh Yacht Club
Take to the water with and RYA instructor at Aldeburgh Yacht Club for a private sailing lesson.