- £560 per week
- £80 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- No Pets
- Private Parking
Special Offer: Available at reduced pricing for 2 people use only the ground floor, please specify your preference at time of booking. Please call for further details.
A truly wonderful Suffolk holiday cottage with outstanding views towards the Alde River at Iken. Just a couple of minutes from Snape. A stylish, imposing and very, very spacious barn conversion set within half an acre of attractive fenced gardens. The views are magnificent - look out over Yarn Hill with its distinctive crown of trees and the beautiful meandering Alde River at Iken. A peaceful, top class holiday property to suit families and friends alike.
SNAPE 1 mile (1.5 km), ALDEBURGH 8 miles (13 km), ORFORD 4 miles (6 km), SOUTHWOLD 20 miles (32 km)
Yarn Hill Barn Iken, near Aldeburgh, Suffolk.
- Entrance hall with door to utility room with washing machine, cupboard housing vacuum and all cleaning materials etc.
- A sunny passageway leads the way to all the downstairs rooms. There is a shower room with wash hand basin and w.c., radiator
- Large and spacious farmhouse kitchen with electric double oven and extractor hood. Microwave, dishwasher, large refrigerator and butler sink. Dining table and chairs for 6 people.
- Double bedroom with bedside tables, chest of drawers and walk in wardrobe
- The sitting room is large and offers a bright and relaxing space including a coal burning stove, sofas, rugs and coffee tables. There is a TV with SKY package and DVD player, radio with CD player and WiFi. Doors lead to the sun terrace and gardens
- A straight staircase leads to the large open-plan twin bedroom with two single beds, bedside tables and lamps, book case with books and childrens' games, sofa and loads of play space
- Double bedroom with King Size pine bed and bedside tables and lamps, wardrobe, chest of drawers and comfy armchair.
- Bathroom - the bathroom is spacious! With roll top bath, wash hand basin, bidet and w.c., radiator
- Terrace with table and chairs, over half an acre mainly laid to lawn with trees and shrubs
- Off road parking for several cars (3)
- Ample space for bikes and dinghy
- Central heating throughout is provided, supply of coal for open fire
- Bed linen and towels (not beach towels) are provided. If using the travel cot please provide your own bed linen for it.
- In consideration of other holidaymakers please do not smoke on the property
- Travel cot (no bedding), high chair and stairgate are provided
- Coal for the open fire can be purchased at any of the local garages
Two couples seeking space, peace and spectacular countryside. Walkers, cyclists, birdwatchers, musicians and concert goers will all adore this wonderful location. Painters and photographers will never be short of a landscape to capture. A quiet spot off the main tourist routes it is still just minutes from restaurants, pubs and of course Snape Maltings Concert Hall, with its year round programme of musical and arts events. Yarn Hill Barn also makes the perfect family holiday home. With Iken Canoe just minutes from the property, why not hire a kayak or canoe and explore the wildlife and river that runs through Iken.
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- 2 bathrooms
- Towels provided
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Garden, courtyard or patio
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Pub 3 miles
- Shop 3 miles
- Open fire or woodburner
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
This is such a beautiful house, in such a beautiful and peaceful location . We loved staying here and are very sad to leave.