Working for Us
Suffolk Secrets is a business that’s all about people. Our commitment to providing our holidaymakers and homeowners a first class customer service experience could only be achieved with the support and dedication of our team.
We believe that every member of the team deserves an effective workplace where he or she is able to thrive and our two offices in Southwold and Aldeburgh are just that. We offer flexibility, fairness and a fun place to work.
If you’re interested in joining the Suffolk Secrets team, please take a look at the opportunities listed below.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the marketing team as Marketing Assistant for a fast moving, dynamic holiday cottage letting agency in Suffolk.
The role will assist the Brand Marketing Manager in the planning and delivery of the marketing strategy for Suffolk Secrets, So Southwold and Big House Holidays to generate maximum levels of bookings and to grow the property portfolio across the region whilst raising profile of the above mentioned brands.
Key responsibilities include;
- Maintaining the company websites, including content writing and SEO.
- Assisting in the planning and execution of our direct email and direct mail programme to holidaymakers and homeowners to promote county as a tourism destination, focusing on key areas including Southwold, Aldeburgh and our coastal villages.
- Scheduling social media communications and campaigns and monitoring/responding to engagement.
- Assisting with coordinating design and production of printed materials and promotional merchandise.
- Assisting in the planning of promotional events and attending where necessary.
- Building fruitful partnerships with other local companies.
The role is primarily a Monday to Friday role although occasional weekend and evening work is required for promotional and community events. The selected candidate will be based in Southwold but will be expected to be able to work in any of our other offices in Saxmundham, Aldeburgh and Woodbridge.
Full time or part time applications will be considered, however if applying on a part time basis, a greater level of experience and knowledge will be required. A love of the Suffolk Coast is essential!
To apply, please send a CV together with a covering letter to email@example.com Closing date Monday 4th March.